Sunday, May 26, 2013

Polka Dotted Pony

Ok, I will admit it, I let this blog die.

It has been nearly a year since my last update, and I have come to the conclusion that I can't manage to keep a blog updated on my own. Luckily, I found help.

I have teamed up to create a bigger and better blog... one that will be updated regularly!

Join me over at polkadottedpony.blogspot.com to embark on this new adventure with my wonderful co-blogger, Shelby J!


Most of the things housed here at PaintAndPawprints will stay, but I will be moving posts around so that the focus is more on painting than it is on crafting. The craft tutorials will probably be moved to the PolkaDottedPony site, so they will be found in two places.

So, go visit!!

www.polkadottedpony.blogspot.com

www.polkadottedpony.blogspot.com

www.polkadottedpony.blogspot.com

www.polkadottedpony.blogspot.com

www.polkadottedpony.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment